ALL AUCTIONS ARE CONDUCTED UNDER
THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- All merchandise at auction is sold strictly AS IS and WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY or GUARANTEE of ANY KIND EXPRESSED or IMPLIED. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE CONDITION OF ANY ITEM, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE AUTHENTICITY OF ANY ITEMS, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE WORKABILITY OF ANY ITEM WHATSOEVER. IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS THAT ANY POTENTIAL BUYER OF ANY MERCHANDISE AT THE CHICO AUCTION GALLERY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY AND ALL PREVIEW TIMES TO INSPECT THE MERCHANDISE THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR AUCTION PRIOR TO BIDDING. ONCE THE "GAVEL DROPS"---ONCE WE SAY "SOLD", THE ITEM(S) CHANGES HANDS AND YOUR BID IS A LEGAL AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT. WE CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THE IMPORTANCE OF
- All merchandise must be paid for IN FULL on the night of the auction by CASH, PERSONAL CHECK OR COMPANY CHECK W/PROPER I.D., MASTER CARD, OR VISA.
- There is a ten per cent (10%) buyer premium added to the bid price of all merchandise (for example: If you are the winning bidder for $100.00, you would pay $110.00.
- All purchases at auction are subject to California state sales tax unless you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale. If you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale you MUST HAVE YOUR RESALE CERTIFICATE ON FILE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. Sales tax will be charged on all dealer purchases if resale number is not furnished.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- In the event of a tie bid, the item(s) will be opened again for
bidding between the two tied bidders.
- Any bidding disputes that may arise shall be settled by the auctioneer AND THE AUCTIONEER'S DECISION SHALL IN ALL CASES BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- All listed items in advertising media are received from sources deemed reliable, HOWEVER, AUCTIONEER MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY AND SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERTISING DISCREPANCIES SHOULD THEY OCCUR.
- Absentee (or proxy) bids are accepted, HOWEVER, AUCTIONEERS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CARRY OUT SUCH BIDS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
- All merchandise purchased at auction MUST BE REMOVED not later than seven (7) days following the auction. Any item (s) left after that time will be subject to a 10% of the total purchase price per day until the item is removed.
- It is highly recommended that any and all buyers that wish to attend and buy at the Chico Auction Gallery make themselves available at the beginning of every auction to listen to every and all announcements that are made and please understand that at auction the standard "rule of thumb" is: "CAVEAT EMPTOR" OR "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"